Introducing PayU EFT Pro, a new payment gateway product offering from PayU that makes it possible for your customers to make easy, hassle-free, instant EFT payments when shopping via your online store. Here are the facts that you need to know, along with reasons as to why this product offering will benefit your ecommerce business regardless of its size.
How it Works
If the customer wishes to pay via EFT, he or she will select the ‘PayU Eft Pro’ option on the checkout page. Once this option has been selected, the customer will need to declare his / her bank and, following this, will be quickly redirected to his / her bank’s online banking login screen. He or she will log in and make the payment. If the payment is successful, both you and the customer will receive an instant notification. It’s as simple as that!
Ultimately, the main reason why PayU EFT Pro is so popular is due to the fact that it makes it possible to receive instant EFT payments. While there are indeed many already-existing EFT electronic payment solutions out there, these solutions usually revolve around the customer settling the payment at a later stage.
What Are the Benefits?
- Instant Payments: As already mentioned, with PayU EFT Pro, EFT payments are instant.
- Simple Tracking: You can track all EFT payments that are made by your customers using the PayU Merchant Portal.
- Reduction in Human Error: With most already existing EFT solutions, there is often an issue regarding unmatched EFT payments, usually due to the fact that the incorrect reference number was entered by the customer. This is now completely avoidable, as the matching of payments is done automatically without the need for human intervention.
- Lower risk of fraud: Online fraud often occurs when customers are shopping using their debit or credit card and have failed to take note of whether or not the ecommerce site makes use of a reputable payment gateway. With EFT payments, no credit or debit card details are entered, thus reducing the risk of criminals getting hold of this important information.
- Happier customers: Ultimately, the more options with which you provide your customers, the happier they will be and the higher the chance that they will decide to make a conversion.
Please feel free to get in touch with us for further information.