23 Oct 2018
We listed different tools to help you cover your needs and run your social media channels effectively.
- Buffer is one of the most recognized tools in the industry. With it, you can schedule any types of posts across any platform you want, even specifying patterns of posts, such as “every day” or “weekdays.” You can also use Buffer to follow up on your posts, evaluating which ones were most effective, and why they were effective.
- With BuzzSumo you can plug in a topic or a selection of keywords and find a breakdown of some of the most popular trending posts in those categories, as well as a list of influencers who are sharing that content. This is an excellent way to learn new ideas for your content marketing and social media campaigns, as well as to identify influencers in your industry who can help you grow your following, visibility, and reputation.
- Tagboard is a social listening tool. All you have to do is plug in a term, topic, or hashtag, and you’ll see how that topic has been discussed in the social sphere. It’s an advanced way to monitor things like brand and product mentions, but it’s also a useful tool to generate new ideas on what to post and how to engage your audience (especially as trends develop).
- Bitly allows you to shorten any URL so that it fits nicely across your social media channels. These shortened URLs work with any channel on any platform. You can even track your results with individual link analytics, and then optimize your marketing efforts based on the insights you collect.
- Agora Pulse is a simple and affordable solution to social media management. It has all the basic scheduling and analytics features, and you can also run contests, quizzes and promotions. It even allows you to see how your social media marketing campaign stacks up against your competitors. It you want to try it, they offer a free trial.
- Audisense is a social intelligence tool that allows you to discover new target audiences, and segment your own. Most importantly, it helps you to understand you audience by telling you how they tick. Then, Audisense helps you to optimize your audience engagement at scale with tracking and reports.
- Socialbakers is a suite of tools that help you to make social media decisions based on analytics. You can measure your performance versus your competitors, use those insights to improve your content, and then monetize your campaigns by budgeting more effectively and boosting your customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Mention creates alerts for your brand, your industry, your company, your name or your competitors and be informed in real-time about any mentions on the web and social web.